Unable to install uqlab on cluster

Hi,
I am trying to install uqlab on my laboratory cluster. Here is the error I received
Warning: the UQLab installer detected that the MATLAB path could not be saved.
Please make sure that the MATLAB startup folder is set to a writable location in the MATLAB preferences:
Preferences->General->Initial Working Folder

Checking for updates…
No need to update UQLabCore
It looks like it is the first time you run UQLab. The latest version of the modules will now be downloaded

UQLabModules update in progress…

1. Creating temporary folders… done!
  2. Downloading release package…The installation was not successful!
    The installer returned the following message: Could not download the latest UQLabModules release file. Please check your internet connection

I have also tried with urlread(‘https://uqlicense.ethz.ch/verify_access/’) as mentioned in similar posting, and it returned
ans =

'<HTML>

<BODY>
 Dear UQLab user,<br>
 <br>
 If you can see this message it means that you can reach our license servers.
 <br><br>
 Best Regards,<br>
 the UQLab Development team

</BODY>

</HTML>
 '

BTW, I am using a license I registered with my academic email address months ago and have used it for the installation on my local machine. I am not sure if this has something to do with the problem I have.

Do you know where I did it wrong?

Thank you

Hi @Bo_Zeng,

Welcome to UQWorld!

Have you looked at this question (and its answer)?

I think it may help you with your problem.
And you’re right, I don’t think it’s about your license file.

It solved the problem of path saving, but no the installation. I still received this error:

1. Downloading release package…The installation was not successful!
    The installer returned the following message: Could not download the latest UQLabModules release file. Please check your internet connection

There are some possible explanations about this issue here (and some suggestions what to do next if the problem persists):

Alternatively, if you are able to install UQLab on your local machine, you might be able to follow this course of action (copy the local UQLab installation to a location in your home directory on the cluster and simply load UQLab from there, no need to install it again):