Getting Error while Running UQLab

Hello,
I am getting an error while run UQLab:

“Error using uqlab (after line 1)
Could not connect to the license database. Please check your connection settings (e.g. proxy).”

I will be grateful if you will help me to resolve this issue.

Thanks
Sourav

Hi @Sourav2019, welcome to UQWorld!

Could you confirm that you follow the steps on the Installation page of UQLab, including the registration steps similar to the ones shown here? Specifically:

• You have received an email with your personal license file
  • You have put the license file inside the Core folder of your UQLab installation path
  • You called uqlab from MATLAB while being connected to the internet

Thanks!

Hi @damarginal,

I am using Matlab R2018b version. Is it required to install statistics toolbox, optimization and global optimization toolbox for mentioned version?
Except this, I followed each steps, I put uq_licence file into “core” folder. It was shown yesterday that it was successfully installed. But now, it is shown same error:
Could not connect to the license database. Please check your connection settings (e.g. proxy).”
While running uqlab, internet is connected and I am facing same problem.

Thanks and Regards,
Sourav

Hi @Sourav2019,

No, you don’t need to install that toolbox. Just to check, what would this command (typed in the MATLAB command window) give:

web('www.google.com')

Does it open a MATLAB web browser with Google in it? If it doesn’t, perhaps it’s a proxy problem as suggested by the error message.

Hi @damarginal
web(‘www.google.com’) opens in Matlab, still same error is shown…

Sourav

Dear @Sourav2019,
please send a support request directly at uqlab@ethz.ch .

The Dev Team will provide support directly from there, as this is a unique case.

Best regards
Stefano

Closed because this is needs a proper support ticket