When I updated UQLAB to 1.4.0, the code that had worked successfully reported an error. The message was as follows

Another error occurred when I was prompted to run ‘uqlab-reinitialize’,The error message is as follows:

uqlab -reinitialize
Copyright 2013-2021, Stefano Marelli and Bruno Sudret, all rights reserved.
This is UQLabCore, version 1.4.0
UQLabCore may not be reproduced, displayed, modified or redistributed
without the express prior written permission of the copyright holder(s).
To request special permissions, please contact:

• Stefano Marelli (marelli@ibk.baug.ethz.ch).

Useful commands to get started with UQLab:
uqlab -doc - Access the available documentation
uqlab -help - Additional help on how to get started with UQLab
uq_citation help - Information on how to cite UQLab in publications
uq_sendFeedback - Report bugs, suggestions, enhancement requests, etc.

警告: 名称不存在或不是目录: F:\安装
包\UQlab\my_UQLab_folder\UQLabCore_Rel1.3.0\Updater_TMP\UQLabCore_Rel1.4.0\UQLabCore_Rel1.4.0\Examples

In path (line 109)
In addpath (line 86)
In uq_set_paths
In uq_gateway.instance
In uqlab
Could not set all paths
No need to update UQLabCore
It looks like it is the first time you run UQLab. The latest version of the modules will now be downloaded

UQLabModules update in progress…

1. Creating temporary folders… done!
  2. Downloading release package…警告: UQLab updater failed. Please run it manually with the uqlab -update command

In uqlab

Dear Ning,

welcome to UQLab-World,

For me it seems that there may be a problem in updating your UQLab copy to UQLab Version 1.4.
Maybe you are in one of the situations considered as ‘bad’ or as ‘ugly’ in the post
Upcoming Major Release 1.4.0, and some update issues or there may be some other problem.
I suggest to try to to install in some new directory a complete fresh version of UQLab, following
the instructions here, taking into account the additional advice: If the directories of your old UQLab-Version belong to your matlab Search Path, you should (after creating a backup of this search path) remove these directories form for your search path before you perform uqlab_install for your new UQLab copy.

Hope this helps

Greetings
Olaf

2 Likes