First, I want to thank the team for this amazing software uqlab. Thanks to @moustapha for the input on the RBDO module. I had gone through the examples and have a few questions that I wish to find out
- For the bracket problem I noticed that the Length (L)is seen as an environmental variable- I thought the designer might have a control over this variable. Appreciate any explanation on the dividing line between design and environmental variable in RBDO.
- Dependency: is there anyway copulas (vines) can be implemented in RBDO problem especially between environmental variables - appreciate how this can be implemented ?
- Is there a rule of thumb or approach for determination of bounds of the design space as well as starting point
- Can adaptive PCK using Subset simulation be implemented in uqlab for surrogate assisted RBDO - in the examples for two-level, I did not see where I can change the reliability method?
- In Example 3, QMC was used in the surrogate assisted approach, does this mean other double loop, single and SORA can be equally applied?
Once again, thanks to you all for bringing this software to us.