Greeting on your new release: V 1.4
I have one question, in a sentence:
How to achieve convergence in an arbitrary RBDO problem?
In detail, I have a surrogate-assisted RBDO problem with the following configuration:
- Both of the Two-Level and QMC options are applied separately.
- HGA used as the optimization algorithm
- Target beta=4
- Max optimization iteration: 1000
- Reliability methods: Both of the MCS and Subset methods are applied separately
- Both of the PCE and Kriging methods are applied separately.
- Diffrenet initial samples are defined: 20, 40, 50, 60, 100, 200
- Different added samples are defined: 10, 20, 30, 40, 60, 100
This RBDO problem consists of 21 hard constraints. I also record the values of constraints which are mostly positive!.
Unfortunately, the “No Feasible Point” is the output.
Is there any opportunity for me to take the advantage of having the guidance of @moustapha or other experts?