The 2nd international workshop on the Computational Challenges in the Reliability Assessment of Engineering Structures will take place in Delft, the Netherlands, February 24-25, 2020. Visit the workshop website for more information on the event.
The Department of Structural Reliability at TNO is organizing a workshop on the follow-up of the Black-box Reliability Challenge 2019. It is also the second workshop on the Computational Challenges in the Reliability Assessment of Engineering Structures , the first one was held in Delft in 2018.
The workshop will focus on:
- Presenting and discussing the results of the Black-box Reliability Challenge 2019.
- Disclosing and discussing the solutions and algorithms.
- Discussing the possible improvements and further steps in benchmarking.
- Discussing general computational challenges in reliability analysis.
- Discussing the dissemination of the results.
The general aim of the workshop is to bring together researchers, practitioners, and software developers from all over the world to discuss challenges related to this topic, share experience, learn from each other, and to jointly find ways of solving these challenges.